The Job Cost & Analysis Module Features *
- Job labor and material budgets
- Job Progress with percent complete
- Material list with costs (Unless Materials & Inventory Module is activated)
- Worker’s compensation costs
- Job Center
Job Center *
The Job Center is a consolidation of related job information designed to provide quick access to Job Budget, Job Progress, Job Labor Charges, Job Material Charges, and Job purchase orders.
Job Cost Tracking and Reporting *
- Job Cost includes labor, materials and overhead.
- Labor cost includes the actual wage, burden, worker’s compensation cost
- Material cost includes actual material cost by purchase or from inventory
- Overhead is an hourly rate applied to direct labor hours